Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Our Weekend in Pictures

Me, Allen, Ryan and Cate at the Rehearsal Dinner


The four of us saying hi to Baby Beckett


Taylor Joy's hair in curlers, getting ready for her big flower girl debut


Could anyone else look this cute in curlers???


A family pic...


Taylor Joy munching on animal crackers and offering me a rose petal



I don't remember, but I'm sure she's saying, "Tay" upon seeing herself in the reflection


The four of us...can't believe Ryan is actually married!


On Labor Day we took Taylor Joy to the zoo


She absolutely loved giving the animals "bites". She kept saying, "bite, bite" to give them more bites...



She had no fears when it came to feeding them. At some points we would see nothing but her wrist and the rest of her hand in its mouth...



You can see my belly in this picture!


Sorry there's SO many pictures, but I really did narrow it down. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating with friends and definitely wouldn't have been able to do it without Aunt B, who nannied Taylor the whole time. What a blessing you are, sister! I love you and Taylor Joy ADORES you!

6 comments:

  1. The dress you made turned out beautifully Kendra! You look stunning as well - pregnancy suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:23 PM

    I adore HER! I had so much fun with all of you, but am so glad I had that special time with Taylor. I miss her already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor is so cute. And you did a wonderful job on the dress. You are so talented. And CUTE as a pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Forget the wedding ... you went to the Austin Zoo! That's awesome.

    The "zoopus" is great. I don't know any other zoo where you can take some of the wildlife with you when you leave.

    You did get at tarantula didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Aaron. But after Allen told me about that I was carefully watching everywhere I stepped.

    I am terrified of tarantulas.

    That was like no other zoo I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO CUTE!!

    Long live the zoopus!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...