Friday, September 14, 2007

Confirmation

Just quickly wanted to let everyone know that it's for sure that we're having a BOY!

Little Beckett seems to be doing great. My belly measures just right and the doctor says he's a "good size" boy. I take that to mean he could be pretty big. :O

I spent 2 1/2 hours at the doctor taking glucose tests, checkup, sonogram and flu shot...yuck! Not my idea of fun (except the sonogram). I loved seeing that little babe!

Anyhow, here's a picture of the belly. 26 weeks down, less than 14 to go.

4 comments:

  1. Now I can see a baby pooch in that picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kendra! Your little bump is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still sooo tiny all over! What an adorable baby bump! Cant wait to meet this little (or big) guy! Miss you in AWANA's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little baby bump is adorable! And you're still so tiny! Congratulations on the little boy!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...