Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'd like to introduce you to...

Let the guessing cease...

I'm afraid no one fully guessed our little boy's name, but I must say you all DID come up with great names!

Congrats go to the Birkenfeld's who successfully guessed his middle name. You are most welcome to come hold our little one when he arrives.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...dum da dum...



Introducing...




As you can see, that baby boy will be called Beckett Cole.

He will be introduced into this world in 16 weeks.

Is it possible that I'm already in my 3rd trimester?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Yay!! It's so cute! Only about 15 weeks until we welcome lil' Beckett to the world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and a very Duty name. I love that the initials are BCD--he should learn that end of the alphabet easily! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That name is absolutely awesome!

    We really like the name Beckett, so GREAT choice :)

    We'll introduce ourselves at church this weekend and then we can meet lil-tummy Beckett so he knows who is holding him when we claim our prize in a few months!

    Is Taylor super excited about being a big sister?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kendra I saw the link on your facebook. Congrats on Beckett! I wanted to send you a link to www.garnethill.com they have the cutest baby stuff. I love that name! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kendra! Yea for the adorable boy name! My work is sponsoring the some football classic tourney next week in San Antonio and we have a lot of general admission tickets that we are giving away. Dont know if you and Allen would like some or maybe you knew other people who had kids playing and wanted tickets! They are free! If yall want some let me know! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Taylor is SO excited about being a big sister...as much as she understands. She LOVES babies, I just hope she will LOVE having one around all the time, taking away some attention from her. She kisses my belly and says "bebe". She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...