Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Little Pink Fishie

Hey readers...sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been a little busy clearing out the entire guest bedroom to make room for this little boy in my tummy. I really wanted to clean out that closet (and all the other closets in my house) as soon as I got pregnant...hmmm...must be a nesting thing.

It feels SO good to have that done with and finally feel more organized! Isn't getting rid of things great? Now I just have to take it all somewhere (Twin City Missions) and get rid of the good stuff I didn't throw away.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures to appease the Taylor Joy fans out there...all 32,000 of you. That's how many visitors we've had. My goodness! I had no idea!

We've been at the pool quite frequently and this was one day last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...