Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Half Birthday, Taylor Joy!


Here's wishing our little pumpkin a Happy Half Birthday! One and a half years old!

In a sense it seems like it's been longer than that and I can't remember life without her, but in another sense it has all flashed before my eyes and I feel like I gave birth to that little redhead just months ago.

I am cherishing every moment, realizing in the of an blink of an eye she will be talking in full sentences, reading books, ready for kindergarten, into her teenage years and then walking down the aisle.

I want every moment to last.

I want every day to count.

I love this precious girl more than words could say. It is a joy and honor to be her mother.

Happy 1 1/2 years, Taylor Joy! You are so incredibly loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...