Thursday, November 09, 2006

Our little Teether and Sitter



Last night during her bath time I thought I saw a little tooth bud in Taylor's mouth. I mean, I've been able to see the whites for a long time, but this...this seemed to even be protruding a little bit. I told Allen that she is going to be getting her first tooth soon and he said that I've been saying that since she was 6 weeks old. Okay, I thought...maybe not.

This morning, though, I had an inkling to check her little tooth bud, but it wasn't a bud at all, it was a TOOTH! Ah! It's SOOO cute! It's the cutest tooth I've ever seen! It's weird how everything can be so cute when you have a baby, but really it's precious. So Taylor Joy is officially a big girl with her little tooth and in other news, she's sitting! (pretty much by herself)


She sits great with the boppy around her and now even by herself she is figuring out how to balance herself so she won't topple over. She'll stick her little hand out to catch her, but sometimes she topples anyway.

I feel so proud. Sigh. Really, I never knew proud before her. This feeling is so sweet. Just imagine what I will do when she starts walking!

1 comment:

  1. So true! We've never known proud before our children. So cute, little Taylor. Good job with the tooth and the sitting. We love you!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...