Thursday, November 02, 2006

Our Pebbles



Taylor Joy experienced her first Halloween! She had so much fun! She's figured out how to lean forward in her stroller so she was letting the wind blow through her little red ponytail on Tuesday night as we strolled the block with the Hendrick's and Bacak's.



I guess she's hanging out with the older crowd now...



We had our annual pumpkin carving at the Duty home... and by "we" I mean that I picked out how I wanted it to look and tried to carve it before Allen stepped in and finished it.

2 comments:

  1. I love little Pebbles! Goodness she's cute. And it was awesome to have you at our house for Halloween fun, despite the madness of 8 children 7 and under! It was great!!!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh.....so cute!! She's the best Pebbles EVER!!

    Hosey

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...