Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dresser Revamp

BEFORE


AFTER

My mom bought a dresser for Taylor Joy's room awhile back and, though semi-cute in a tacky sort of way, I decided it needed an overhaul.

I painted it white, attempted to paint the knobs, ditched that idea and decided to cover the knobs with cute fabric and bows. A novel idea!

So far they have been low maintenance...I hot glued the bows so that they can't be undone, which would be our little guy Beckett's idea of fun.

Simple, chic, and perfectly fitting for our little princess room!

3 comments:

  1. That looks soo cute Kendra! You're so talented and crafty. I can't wait to be a part of that again! Maybe I'll get to see it on Friday!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much improved!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...