Monday, March 16, 2009

Taylor Joyisms


These are some Taylor Joyisms from awhile ago to quite recently. It's hard to keep track of all the funny things she says, they are pretty much a constant thing around here. I'm not kidding when I say that she is THE funniest person I know. Alright, here we go:

Mommy, you're amazing!
(random, unprompted while we were both working in our respective kitchens).

Mommy, you look like a treasure.
I often tell her that she is a treasure to me. I guess that's where she got that from. Sweet sweet girl. They do pick up EVERYTHING. A good and bad thing (for some people or if you don't watch it!)

Mommy, I feel sick.
(takes my hand and puts it on her forehead).
Can you tell me if my feelings are hurt?


Taylor Joy: Daddy, I don't want to go to the dentist.
Allen: Well, most people don't like the dentist, Taylor Joy.
TJ: I don't like the dentist. And Jesus doesn't like the dentist either.


TJ: My bottom hurts.
A: What's the matter with your bottom?
TJ: Oh, it's just a alligator in my pants. (very nonchalant)


TJ: Mommy, is the new baby in your tummy?
Mommy: Yes.
TJ: I don't want the new baby to be in there. I want the new baby OUT OUT OUT! I want to hold her and tickle her.
(yes, "her"...we still don't know the gender but Taylor and I both tend to say "she" and "her")


I'm going to eat you up like a Mommy taco!
(sometimes we roll her up in a blanket and pretend we're eating a Taylor taco...)


We were praying one day and she said,
"and I pray that they come to the potty. No not the potty! The party!"


Today we walked outside and I said, "ooh it's foggy out here." When we got back into the car from the gym she said, "Mommy, is it still froggy?"

She's a hoot.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that girl of yours. She is so precious, I miss her and you and the rest of your family like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...