Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sweet Boy















Now if this isn't a little Gerber baby I don't know who is...look at that face!

He's 3 1/2 months old now! He's catching up with Taylor on the weight! It's weird to think that he will outgrow her soon enough!

Beckett has such a sweet demeanor. I just have to share about his little up and coming personality.

Last night he woke up to eat around 4:30 a.m. and had peed on his jammies. So, Allen goes to get a new outfit, diaper, etc. while I feed him. As soon as we start changing him, he thinks its time to play. He's smiling and giggling and apparently in the best mood in the middle of the night! Because he absolutely melts my heart I wanted to stay up with him and just treasure his smile, but I knew that wasn't what a practical mom would do. Besides, he's ALWAYS got a smile on his face so I knew it would be there later for me to gaze upon.

What a precious little boy we have been blessed with! I can't help but think that the Lord is going to do amazing things with this boy and I get to be his mother!

1 comment:

  1. Beckett looks so much like Taylor Joy in that picture!

    I have never really thought they looked so much alike but I seriously thought it was a baby picture of her at first.

    He is so sweet and precious. WAY more cute than the Gerber baby.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...