Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!




I seriously can't believe we've been married for three years! In a sense it feels like it has flown by and we've done WAY too much stuff to have crammed it all into three years...in another sense I feel we know each other in a way that we should be having our 10 year anniversary! Marriage is crazy like that!

Listen to all the stuff we've done...

Getting married, 6 week hunniemoon (yep! our jobs hadn't started yet!), moving to NC, creating a new life together, new jobs, church hopping, trying to find couple friends, buying a house, only living there for 6 months before we moved back to C.S., coming home to our church family at Living Hope, being close to family, having a baby girl, going back to seminary, doing a million things at once, finding out baby #2 is on the way, our princess turning one... isn't this too much to cram into 3 years!?! (and I left a lot out...)

Life is so much fun when we're together.

I tell people who are engaged this all the time (not to scare them!) but, compared to the way I know you now, I might as well have been walking down the aisle to a stranger! And we had known each other for 4 years!

Walking with you through life is fun, wonderful, sweet, organized, sometimes spontaneous, and always hilarious...it's simply AMAZING!

I love you way more today than over 5 years ago when we started dating...I love you tons more than the day we got married 3 years ago...and I love you more today than yesterday. Everyday with you is my fairy tale.

I love you, boo bear!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    Happy 3rd Anniversary! It's always a joy to me to hear how happy Allen makes you.

    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Happy 3rd anniversary Allen and Kendra! Time flys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Allen & Kendra! I can not believe it will be 5 years for Justin and I in July. Time does fly.

    Y'all are a blessing to us!

    Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So proud of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:24 PM

    You two are some of my favorite family. It is the greatest blessing to watch y'all. Happy Anniversary!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...