Sunday, July 01, 2012

Chet the Architect: NYC Drawing Book


Ever since we took our trip to NYC earlier this year and adored the city, I have loved seeing shows with NYC in the background and reminiscing about places that we went while we were there. So when I heard about these beautiful children's books that display NYC musuems, aka the Museum Mile, and teach them how to draw the interesting shapes and buildings, I couldn't wait to see them and introduce NYC to my kids.


Taylor Joy was excited to learn how to draw a cityscape and her imagination quickly set in as she went to drawing this beauty.



The quality of these books is worthy to be mentioned. The pages are beautiful and well made. The kids will love continuing to learn how to draw these museums, hear about their history, as well as referencing them in the future. I am really glad we have these.



I was provided these books at no charge in return for an honest review. All words and thoughts are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...