Do you see this completed chart? Do you know what that means?
To me, it means:
- Only ONE baby in diapers!
- Less (I almost put "no more") nasty diapers to change
- An extra $40 a month
- We won't own stock in Boudreux's Butt Paste anymore (or less at least)
- No more trying to think of ways to get out of changing a poopy (aka getting Allen to change it)
To Taylor Joy it means:
- Wearing pretty panties
- "Flipping it!" (flushing the toilet)
- Washing her hands and making silly faces in the mirror
- Getting a star sticker
Ya'll, Taylor is POTTY TRAINED!
Yippee! We are so proud of her for catching on so quickly. It's funny because at first when we would put her on the potty and she would go, I must have said something like, "See, it's not so bad!" because now she says that every time! So funny! Yeah, it's not bad at all, it's wonderful! I'm so thankful that it was an easy process!