Thursday, February 09, 2012

Ready to Pop Baby Shower

One of my dearest friends, Tara, is getting ready to have her first baby this week. Sweet Everett will be welcomed into the world with wonderful family and friends awaiting him and ready to meet him.


Several of those friends helped me host her shower a few weeks ago with the theme, "Ready to Pop."
Tara was 38 weeks at the time...truly ready to POP!


The inspiration for this shower was found here.

All the food we made was food that can POP! I made a few varieties of popcorn, including Caramel Popcorn, White Chocolate Popcorn and Parmesan Popcorn.


We collaborated on the Cake Pops...navy and white goodness.



Homemade Pop-tarts were among the most snatched up item on the table. Yum, Kelsey!


The classic Rice Crispie Treats...



Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins were a hit...


And to add some spice...Jalapeno Poppers!


Taylor made these precious favors...bags of Ring Pops, Blow Pops and Tootsie Pops. Adorable! I think my kids were most excited that I kept some of these for them!


We had these "Wishes for Baby" printed and asked the guests to fill them out and hang them. They ended up being really sweet and some were hilarious. I hope Everett enjoys reading these when he is older.



Lovely friends of the Mother-to-Be...





The hostesses (minus Jen) with Tara and Everett. Such a fun time of celebrating this little Momma!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...