Monday, September 28, 2009

2 Months of love and cuddles



Look at me, I am 2 months old! (yesterday actually, but mom was having a busy day)

I have really gained some poundage over the past month. I now weigh between 12 and 13 lbs. I am 24 inches long and I am cute as a button.

I have become quite interactive lately. I have been smiling for weeks now and just in the past few days I have been cooing at mommy. She thinks it's the most precious ever.

My brother and sister provide quite the entertainment. I love to watch them and smile at what they are doing even when they aren't paying any attention to me. Then, when they notice me, they rush over and begin to pay LOTS of attention to me.

Like today, when my sister was dressing my brother up like this:



See? Lots of smiles all around.

2 comments:

  1. Little Easton is just changing so much! And Beckett, oh, he's just precious (even in a colorful dress)! Hope you all are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know we aren't the only ones who torture our sons and make them wear dresses all for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...