Monday, December 17, 2007

Our New Arrival

Our precious Beckett Cole has arrived! He graced us with his presence this weekend and we are now home and all doing wonderfully. Here are his stats:

Beckett Cole Duty
December 15, 2007
8 lbs, 15 oz.
21 inches
12:08 p.m.




When he came out I was not only shocked to see how big he was, but also that he has dark brown hair! Crazy! You'd think I would be used to being surprised in the delivery room by now!

He is just perfect. He is such a wonderful, laid-back baby and Taylor Joy absolutely adores him. She loves to share her things with him, put his paci in and give him kisses. She loves her baby "Bett-it".

Please pray for me especially this week that I can make Taylor feel special and let her know how loved she is despite the decrease in attention she'll be receiving from me. Pray for her that she will feel just as loved and that she will delight in being my little helper.

The Lord has blessed us immensely in increasing our "quiver" and growing our family. Thanks to everyone who has called and stopped by to congratulate us. What an amazing church family we have.

Coming soon: More pictures and the birth story...

10 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!! He is beautiful. I am so glad that Taylor is already enthralled by him. Let us know if there is anything else I can do. You will be in our prayers. Speedy recovery, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely PRECIOUS! I cannot wait to see him in person and hold the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 AM

    oh he's beautiful!
    where did that dark hair come from??
    then again, you already have a red headed little one...why am I surprised???
    love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely beautiful...I can't wait to see more.
    I will be praying for you and that dearly loved Taylor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful, wonderful gift to your family! I'm so thankful to hear that you're recovering well at home. The challenge for me was always trying to stay awake while I read books to the older sibling! I have no doubt that Taylor will feel your incredible love for her. We're very happy for you guys and look forward to meeting Beckett.

    Melodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:11 PM

    He is beautiful! I love the dark brown hair! I can't wait to meet him and hold him. Our little guys are going to have tons of fun together, if only Brody will stay in and bake a little longer haha. He's getting impatient in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:34 PM

    He is beautiful!!!! Matt and Corey were both born with black hair and then it went toe head white! Praise the Lord for li'l Beckett!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kendra,
    He is absolutely beautiful. We are so excited for you and Allen! We will be praying for you as you go through this wonderful change!

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can't wait to hold this precious little guy!

    Let us know if there is anything you need help with!

    Also, I'm out of school until mid Jauary so if Taylor Joy needs someone to play with I would love to come over! Just let me know!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...