Friday, October 13, 2006

She did it!!!

Taylor rolled from her back to her tummy this afternoon! She has been doing it from her tummy to her back since July 4th, and now, on this momentous day, Friday the 13th, she rolled the other way! What's the deal with the "special days" anyways?

It was so funny because after she did it once, she kept doing it from one way to the other. Back and forth, back and forth...she was having a good time.

I guess that's just how she rolls.

I'll have to get some footage of it later. For now I just wanted to share the exciting news!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    It's a good thing you have this blog so that I can read about my (very advanced) niece. That's my way of saying you should really call me and tell me about these things before I have to read about them:) Very exciting though! I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend! Hopefully Taylor will show me all of her neat tricks.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...