Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Videos...

For those who don't get to see her cuteness everyday...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Taylor's newest tricks are: trying to stick her whole hand in her mouth, holding things (blocks, toys, mom's necklaces and hair) and pooping on everything in sight (yes, there was quite an incident yesterday). Let's just say she got to wear about 4 of her new outfits in one day. Anyhow, in case you haven't noticed this blog is ALL about her. I really don't know what I did before she came along. I must have been so boring. LIFE must have been so boring. Well, I hope these put a smile on your face today.

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psm. 118:24

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    You are absolutely the best sister ever (I'd say that even if I had another to compare to). I love that you keep us caught up on what she's doing each day. I guess the only thing you could do that would be better is move to Dallas!

    This is my favorite part of every day.. watching the little princess. She seriously could not be any more precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie. cutie. cutie.
    I wish mine would come out to play.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...