Several weeks ago (maybe a month) I posted a link to the Guy's Guide for Marrying Well from Boundless Webzine and now they have come out with the Girl's Guide.
I haven't completely read through it yet, but here are some articles in there that would be helpful to many single ladies I know:
- Not Your Buddy (an article about being intimate friends with a guy...Allen and I could give you some insight on this as it played out in our friendship/courtship if this is something you are dealing with)
- When He's Not Asking (an article that delves into the girl/guy friendship when she's ready and he's non-commital)
- What Happened to Courtships (a well-written article about how proper courtships were abandoned during the sexual revolution)
- Other Probing Questions (great questions for dads with older/potentially courting daughters)
- You Need a Network (an article for those without involved parents)
And I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes,
"Marriage is 98% living and 2% looking - so learn to value character over appearance"