Saturday, November 01, 2008

Reformation Day & Halloween Pics

Ever since Halloween (a whole day) I've been getting threats from my family to see pictures from Halloween. Family... (who will go unnamed)...the kids are in bed and I'm now able to upload pics. Be entertained. Laugh. Smile. Here below is your heart's desire:




Our family: The Reformation Fairy, The Pope, a maiden (NOT a Renaissance Barbie, which I was called), and Baby Spidey.



Luther (aka Jason) and the Pope



The Reformation Fairies


Sully and his mommy


Now onto Halloween pics:

Taylor Joy, Annie and PJ


Beckett and his G-pa

My sweet little Spidey


Superman Treston playing with our Fairy Princess
Pirates Nathaniel and Tara...so great.
Us....again.


Wizard of Oz crew

Napolean and Deb (aka the Garratts)

I'm not writing much...I told Allen I would be done in 2 minutes. Enjoy! I may elaborate later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Oh my gosh thank you Kinnard for being Luther... amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...