Thursday, February 21, 2008
If you live in College Station or Bryan, the details are below. For the rest of you, just check your local newspaper or online news! Early voting is the best bet (in my opinion...)
And you get a really cool sticker!
Early voting places and times
Early voting in the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries begins on Tuesday and will continue through the weekend until Feb. 29. Any Brazos County voter with a current voter registration may cast an early ballot. No reason needs to be given.
Any registered voter may vote in either primary, but not both. Should there be a runoff in either party, voters who vast a ballot in one party's March 4 primary may not vote in the other party's runoff.
Hours for early voting are:
• Tuesday through Friday-- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Saturday -- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Sunday -- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Monday through Feb. 29 -- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voters may cast a ballot at any of the five Brazos County early polling places:
• Brazos County Courthouse, 300 E. 26th St., Suite 108, in downtown Bryan.
• Arena Hall, North Earl Rudder Freeway at Tabor Road in Bryan.
• Galilee Baptist Church, 804 N. Logan St. in Bryan.
• Brazos Valley Bank, 430 Texas 6 S. in College Station.
• The Memorial Student Center on the campus of Texas A&M University.