Friday, June 01, 2007

Worth a Listen...

New Attitude Conference Sermons

These are definitely worth a listen. I've had a chance to listen to a few and so far they have been AMAZING! They are from the Sovereign Grace Ministries' New Attitude conference with speakers like Josh Harris, John Piper, Mark Dever, etc.

I also have one by C.J. Mahaney called, "The Soul of Modesty" that I bought if anyone wants a copy or to borrow my ipod for a day. It addresses some things that will benefit anyone: husbands, wives, the modest, the immodest, the "I think I'm being modest, but I'm not sure", the friends of those who may need some help, and everyone in between.

Please let me know!

While I am recommending these resources, they have a children's CD that is so precious! I downloaded it for Taylor and they are her favorite songs with SUCH great messages. Your children will really enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Kendra, I just looked at the snapfish pictures that you sent of Taylor. I can't believe HOW MUCH she has changed since December when we saw you guys. She's such a little girl now and past the baby phase. And, I definitely think she is looking more and more like her Mom! (Sorry Allen)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...